Care home CCTV can help in the nursing facilities in many ways. It can benefit from HD CCTV security cameras in light of recent bad headlines. An allegation of poor treatment, whether it is genuine or not, can be extremely upsetting and take a long time to resolve.
Concerned about negative headlines around health care, the Care Quality Commission first proposed the use of CCTV cameras in facilities. As a result, Jeremy Hunt (Secretary of State for Health until 2018) announced a series of reforms to the care system. Installing an HD CCTV system is a simple way to ensure the safety of both residents and workers and eliminate any lingering doubts.
Principles of CCTV surveillance in health care facilities:
- Precautionary measures
- a responsibility to act with care
- a feeling of well-being
Care home CCTV cameras include the following features:
High-definition HD CCTV lifelike images (almost 5 times sharper than traditional analog systems)
Instant playback with timeline and intelligent search
We’ll come out and replace any equipment that breaks down throughout the warranty period, which is good for four years.
Using infrared lighting incorporated into the camera, the best day/night cameras instantly transition from color to black-and-white in low light.
Caring House Camera System:
- Keep an eye on both the residents and the staff to ensure their safety and well-being.
- High-definition video coverage during the night allows for more efficient nighttime surveillance.
- Provides clear-cut proof against insurance claims that are not warranted.
- Responds to allegations of abuse and neglect by denying them.
- Aid in observation when there is a lack of employees.
- Enhances the safety of one’s personal belongings.
- In order to lessen acts of violence, people should be made aware of the existence of CCTV.
Choosing The Correct CCTV System For Nursing Home:
- What are the most critical security concerns to you?
- Have you ever wished you had a camera to record a certain event?
- Have you ever been the victim of theft or violence?
- To acquire a clear picture of guests, cover the entrances and reception areas.
- In the event that you have more than one location, you may want to investigate live access via your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
In locations where residents and staff gather, such as TV rooms, eating and activity spaces, and outside on the grounds, consider the privacy element while installing cameras.
[…] Here are a few effective spots to hide your security cameras: […]