In this article, we will learn about a special Diet Better than Keto Diet which will help you become skinny within a month.
A Better diet than Keto diet?
Being overweight is a big problem in the modern world. But you can easily lose weight if you follow this method. The method we are talking about is a low Carb diet. However, many of you may confuse a low-carb meal plan with a Keto. But they are not the same. Having a low amount of carbohydrates in your diet is very beneficial for you.
What is a Low Carb diet?
A low-carb diet limits the consumption of carbohydrates found in starchy fruits and vegetables. Secondly, this type of diet has a higher amount of protein and healthy fats. There are many variations of this diet. Each diet has changing limitations on the kinds and measures of carbs you can eat.
A low carbohydrate diet is used for rapid weight loss in a short period of time. Some low-carb diets might have medical advantages, for instance, diminishing your risk of type 2 diabetes and various other metabolic condition.
Low Carb Diet VS Keto Diet
Both of them are very popular diets suggested by many experts. Both diets suggest we intake less amount of carbs. But there are some key differences between them. The Keto diet is sort of an extreme version of low carb. In a low-carb diet, the goal is to consume fewer carbs. However, in Keto, the consumption has to be almost null. People also do a lot of mistakes while following keto diet. Let us see some of the pros and cons of both diets.
Pros and cons of Low Carbs
- Helps to lose weight quickly.
- Balanced diet.
- You can have fruits and other nutritious things.
- Less restrictive than the Keto diet.
- Can be continued for a long period of time.
- Not as extreme as the Keto diet.
- You may feel a bit weak at first
- May impact the proper intake of micronutrients.
- The food options become a bit limited.
Pros and cons of Keto
- Has remedial advantages
- Can improve cholesterol
- Helps to control diabetes
- It May Help in increasing hyperactivity
- An extreme form of diet
- Not suitable for working-class people
- Restrictions on fruit intake
- Keto flu might occur
- Can’t be sustained for a long period of time
- Too many restrictions on foods and drinks
- There remains a big risk of constipation
Things to Eat in a Low Carb diet
There is much nutritious food you can enjoy in a low-carb diet. One of the best food items is eggs. Eggs are a protein-enriched food item with very few calories. You will be surprised to know the amount of calories in eggs. Here are some food items that you can try.
- Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Various types of nuts.
- Chicken, beef steak
- Olive oil, coconut oil
- Less sugary fruits like apples, oranges etc.
Final word for Diet Better than Keto Diet, we can say that a balanced low-carb diet is way better than keto. It is much more healthy and more nutritious. On top of that, you don’t have to think about your meal plans all day long.